Saturday 6 February 2016

Saturday Church Service- Wisdom of God Church Online International



Saturday Church Service- Wisdom of God Church Online International
Online Sermon Service: Saturday, February 6, 2016

Preaching by Evangelist Manycoloured Manley Nowaseb



Theme: Our Heavenly Dwelling (2 Corinthians 5:1-10)



Children of God,

Fellow believers and meditators of the Gospel of Jesus Christ,

Heirs of the coming Kingdom,

I welcome you to this online service of the Wisdom of God Church International,

Thank you for taking time to be a part of this service,


Part One

I bet you are pondering on, who I am that is writing (preaching) all this and what is the meaning of it;
Therefore let me take a moment to introduce myself and elaborate a bit;

My name is Manycoloured Manley Nowaseb, I am the fourth oldest of the eight children of my late mother, Susanna. I am born and raised in Namibia, Africa.

I was raised in the Apostolic Church Namibia. I was baptized as a baby and confirmed there when I was sixteen.


As a young man growing up I had a very strong desire of learning and meditating the word of God, until I got to a point that I view a lot about what is written in the bible, differently from the views of the church that I was raised in; for example, that the baptizing was not for the baby as I was baptized as a baby, but that it is for the mature, who out of their own will must accept and follow Christ. Children (babies) must be blessed said the Christ as he illustrate in Matthew 19:14

You see sometimes you cannot change the establishment which existed for years, even if you know you have the truth, because the rulers of that establishment will kill you in order to protect the aged tradition that they have preached for years.

It was the very reason, why the Son of God was murdered, because he taught a different doctrine from what have existed from the time of Moses – or so the rulers of that time believed, even so much that they even though killing the Son of God was a service they were doing for God.

Coming back to where I was, I too have tried to reason the possible errors that the church or churches I was in had to review until I was warned by the Spirit of God that God had a different calling for me and I should leave it as it is.

(Remember everything that exist no matter wrong or right, is part of the plan of God, therefore we must respect it)

It is amazing how the bible has similarity in its approach, I had to wonder from this church to the other and have learned different flaws until I ask God one day, My Lord, what is wrong with me, every church I go I am simply finding mistakes, it was in 2015 when I seek the direction of the Lord.

That same night I had a revelation; in my dream I was preaching to a church of people that only had heads and not the body. The people where so many I could not count them. As I was preaching; the words that came out of my mouth where like typed words, which went into the heads of the people. That was my vision in my dream.

I told my pastor during that time Apostle Bernard Omab of the Gospel of Apostles Pentecostal Church and he told me "Have faith in God, for He has a plan with you" and he suggest God want to call me as an Evangelist, however that was revealed to me long before when I started high school, in that time my teacher kept calling me Timothy and after two weeks she realized that my name is Manley. In my time reading  bible, the Spirit of God convinced me to learn from the book of Timothy, and all the more I read of the instructions by Paul to Timothy I very much felt they where relevant to me.

Towards the end of the year 2015, I joint the True God Worshipers Church and the pastor of that church Apostle Kambanda said in one of his services; the reason we sit in the church was because we must learn. Very interestingly along his preaching he said he learned from the mistakes of his predecessor and started the True God Worshipers to correct the mistakes that was made by them.

That statement kind of answered my dilemma and all I had to endure throughout, so I started to move to a point of building an altar for God (a church).

I asked the Spirit to give me a name for the church and it lead me to 1 Corinthians 2, where it teaches about the Wisdom from the Spirit and further about God Secrete Wisdom, so the name ‘Wisdom of God Church’ came up. However something kept saying ‘online’ deep in my spirit and that was the time the entire vision I had seen in the beginning of 2015 about the typed words that I explained above was enlightened to me by the Spirit of God.

Given the above I have started this year 2016 after careful consideration of different aspects the Wisdom of God Church Online International and I know as much as it sounds skeptical how an online church with typed sermon services is possible, God will bring wisdom everyday therefore please bear with me.

May the Lord God be Glorified, forever more!


Thank you all!

I don’t want to be long on my introduction and welcoming, therefore lets go to part two of today’s sermon service. I advise that you connect your desired gospel music at the background (softly) during the time reading the sermon, as it will stimulate your mind to connect with the Spirit of God and open the valve of you concentration while reading.




Part Two

Let us pray to commence the service and bless the word. Amen!

Awesome God,
King of the Creation,
We thank you for this moment, for a chance to share your wonderful word,
The bread of life, the body of Your One, True Son,
The Saviour of the world, our Messiah, Jesus Christ!
Awesome God,
Please guide the message of the Your Holy Gospel,
Present the correct and true Gospel to your children,
Help us to teach what you make us to understand and not what we desire to preach,
So your name may be forever Praised,

In Jesus Name,

Amen!

If you have a bible in front of you please open it on 2 Corinthian 5 we read one to ten. You may alternatively read along as we will write out all the scriptures we quote. Amen!

Let us read the word of God: 2 Corinthians 5:1-10

1 Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is destroyed, we have a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands.
2 Meanwhile we groan, longing to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling,
3 because when we are clothed, we will not be found naked.
4 For while we are in this tent, we do not wish to be unclothed but to be clothed with our heavenly dwelling, so that what is mortal may be swallowed up by life.
5 Now it is God who has made us for this very purpose and has given us the Spirit as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.
6 Therefore we are always confident and know that as long as we are at home in the body we are away from the Lord.
7 We live by faith, not by sight.
8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord.
9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it.
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due to him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.  

Amen!

The Sermon!

Beloved Saints and fellow belivers!
Apostle Paul in the above scripture is writing to share with us the church of God about the two types of dwellings that exist.

I suggest we are being reminded of where we are and or where we ought to be, on this day.

By earthly discipline, we know that having a house to live in is very important to us, as it sheltering us and keep us protected from different natural wheatear conditions.

It also protects our assets from thieves, unless they broke in of course, which may give us the leverage to claim from our insurance provider.

I remember in Matthew 6:19-21 it is written;

19 “Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal.
20 But store up for yourselves treasure in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal.

But 21 is rather important for me as it goes along with the very scripture we are focusing on today, it reads;

21 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Dear Reader of this sermon, there is only two kind of existences in all life, one that dies and one that continues forever more,

We have the human being, which concentrates around our body or the flesh, which possess earthly assets, the natural being that gets a job and buys a car and in a split second dies in the car they bought, if there occur an accident and of course there is another being,

The spiritual being, which is the soul in a person and it is for the soul that the whole church is fundamental, that the soul must be convinced of the truth of God and to live a life worthy of being taken back to the heavenly dwelling.

It’s for the soul that God has given a deposit, the Spirit of God to guarantee the soul about the future dwelling in heaven,

Glory to God!

Dear friends see it like this:

The flesh is called the human being only if it is connected with the soul, or else it is called 'corps -outfit- of a human', right? The soul gives life to the human, however, the soul is useless on its own to make an existence on the earth, meaning the soul and the flesh must make a team to be alive on earth, Hallelujah!

However what is important of this two is the one that came from God, the soul. How do we know which or what came from God?

If someone pass away we say or illustrate it as they breathed (out) their last breath, right?
And if they get into life (born) we make out that they are alive because they can breathe, right?

So revert to Genesis 2:7 Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

So that breath of God is the soul that gives life to us! Praise God!

So what’s the big deal here?

You see Apostle Paul is teaching us that as long as we are in the flesh, which he refer to in this scripture as the earthly tent (the corps or outfit of the soul), then we are far from God.

I must say it like this, the prodigal son when he was very far away, learned one thing. He remembered his father. I guess he always did, but the fact that he chose to went off  taking away what was his inheritance made him embarrassed to deciding to return to his father (the illustration is not about the part of wealth he took, it is based on the transgressions we say we have against our God. However the prodigal son realized (the meals) what his father had to offer to his servants (the lowest in his camp), and that is how he made decision and goal of returning home.


Coming back on the scripture of the day and what Apostle Paul teach is that we must at all cost remember that God is the father of our soul and the soul must remember Him every day and know that there is a home for her.

Someone may ask: Now what is the problem she came from God and she can just go home, how did she sin?

You see the flesh which teamed up with the soul when it got life starts to learn (through hormones and natural intellect- remember God created men to represent him on earth and have dominion over the earth - this makes the formation of the flesh so amazing as it is said to have more senses than any other creature, its the master of earth creation). You know if you have leave  your child with a nanny which has a child as well, and let’s say that child likes to fight, then your child learns such behavior as well, then you would wonder; "Where did they learned this?"

My point is; the flesh does not have a specific spirit in its own which controls the soul in agreement no! The soul learns and agrees to the desires of the flesh based on trying to make humanity or their existence of a person fruitful, the desire which sometimes leads the soul to sinning (doing what is contrary to holiness- for God from which it came is holy).

Now it is getting interesting because this is where Satan came in and we know that Satan is a spiritually formed being, that rebelled against spirituality, so he also can act as a Spirit, however unlike the spirit of God which is guaranteeing us of heavenly dwelling, Satan’s pursued is that we don’t achieve that, and that is why  told Eve to eat from the tree, the very sinful instruction which was against Gods plan.  

So what’s all this complexity about?

So Adam and Eve caused us to sin yes, but it is through Jesus Christ, that God have rectify sin leading to death because he loves us and showed us mercy and therefore gave us the Spirit of God to guarantee us that we are going to rest in the heavenly dwelling but to know the flesh is still becoming an obstacle therefore it continues to cause the soul to fall in sin.

We are confident that we came from God and belong to him and we prefer to be at home with the Lord, that is why we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it.

The complexity is that whether we agree to follow the Christ or not, we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due to him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.

The complexity is about we taking the example of the prodigal son. You see many times we want to come perfect. Me and my father had a misunderstanding once and I did not come home for awhile, thinking I will wait until I buy him something to make the moment worthwhile and it took longer and caused more grief in us.

No, the prodigal son took the first and lowest decision, the decision to humble himself, but very importantly to return home, period!

I know most of the time our fear about God and his holiness is that, we see that we are disqualified long before we even turn twenty, but we fail to see the very grace through repentance and baptism that Jesus illustrated to us in the New testament, that is the grace given to us to have salvation,

You may say, but I have repented and I have fallen away once or twice, so it’s worse for me; yet the bible says; if your brother sin seven times a day and still comes back to ask forgiveness, forgive him again, even for seventy-seven times seven and that is the very nature of Gods being. That’s how great this grace is, the point is; so that as many as possible can be saved through the grace. Praise the Lord!

You may ask whats it with me than, why do I keep falling and God wants me to be holy as He is; my friend, even Apostle Paul confess in 2 Corinthians 12: 7 To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in the flesh, a messenger from Satan, to torment t me. 8 Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.”

What does that mean? It means through this gospel we will be revealed of many great revelations of the kingdom of God and this could cause us to be conceited, discounting other and feeling that we are more saint just as it was when the Pharisee and the sinner was praying and the Pharisee considered him more holy than the sinner and the sinner rather humble himself and the wisdom of God says it is the sinner that received Gods grace.

That’s why you will go through the rough here and there, but the point is, perseverance; perseverance is asking for forgiveness and remaining in faith seeking the will of God all the more.

How did God do that? I will say it is a trick God played on Satan. Romans 5: 20-21 
20 The Law was added so that the trespass might increase. But where sin increased, grace increased all the more, 21 so that, just as sin reigned in death so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

That kind of sounds like a foreign language. I will say it in my simple English; the reason why God gave Moses the commandment (The Laws) is so that we become sinners to die so that God will be gracious to us through Jesus Christ (meaning we a righteous through Jesus Christ), therefore all we have to do know is understand why a thorn in our flesh is.

Praise God, I think I preached something today!

I will wrap up,

The two main tool of Satan now is, 1. Fear! That we fear God because of transgression we have, and I gave you the gateway of overcoming that, I hope you use it wisely because the second one is; 2 Recklessness! Satan will immediately tell you that so go on sinning and keep repenting. Romans 6:1 and 2 reads; What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning, so that grace may increase? 2 By no means! We died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?

With the above scripture read along with me; Matthew 12:32 Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man will be forgiven, but anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this age or in the age to come.

My conclusion is Grace and Salvation is for all through Jesus Christ, the judgement will be on those which sins against the Spirit of God, because God gave us these awesome Spirit to reveal all this things to us, therefore do not insult the Spirit of God, which present you the wisdom of God. Sometimes we hear the very Spirit telling us not to do that, and we still do, how painful is that not for the Spirit of God?


I hope this teaching was useful,
I trust you have pick something from this big tree of fruits,

If it is a little bit hard to absorb, take time and show willingness and God will present himself to you, just as He did to Apostle Paul, and look how much was revealed to Paul through the same Spirit.

May God Bless you!

Amen!


Part 3 Closing


This was the sermon service today. Note this sermon service is not extract from the writings of the Evangelist. They may have reference to the writings and to the bible as it is illustrated here in, but they are typed and posted on the very day of the service based on the scripture and wisdom through the spirit of God.

If you have a prayer request please forward to godswordsonline@gmail.com or visit the Prayer Room Online.

We encourage you to share our post with friends and family in anyway as long as you link back to our site http://wisdomofgodchurch.blogspot.com/


Please tell us how we can do better, or what you think about our works for God, by posting your opinion under the post in the comments section and write to us at godswordsonline@gmail.com or evangelistnowasebmm@gamil.com to leave a not for the Evangelist.

Let us close by prayer;


Dear Lord, how wonderful you are!
Thank you for a beautiful sermon,
Thank you that your Spirit that led your Evangelist,
Thank you for your children that could learn from your word
We have come to the end or the online service, but we remain focused in the Spirit for the sake of our soul,
Lead us hereafter further and bless us in the name of Jesus Christ,

Amen!

Our father,
Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
On earth, as it is in heaven,
Give us our daily bread,
Forgive us our trespasses,
As also we do forgive our trespassers,
Lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from the evil one,
For yours is the kingdom, the power and the glory,

Now and forevermore!

Amen!


Receive the blessing of the Lord your God,
So that the love of God the Father,
The Grace of God the Son and
The comforting fellowship of God the Holy Spirit,
Be with us all, Forevermore!

Amen!


Saints, we believe you had a wonderful service with us online, we recommend you share this sermon with friends by emailing the post to them.

If you have not accepted God as your Lord and Saviour yet, don’t doubt for it is written: Isiah 56:3; Let no foreigner who has bound himself to the Lord say, “The Lord will surely exclude me from his people.” And let not any eunuch complain, “I am only a dry tree” Therefore you foreigners and dry trees, Rejoice for you have now joined in faith and are Children of Abraham after you say this prayer;

Prayer of Repentance
Lord, God Almighty. I have come to be a child of yours, by acknowledging your only begotten Son Jesus Christ, as the Saviour and Grace for my salvation, please receive me now and bless me with the Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus Amen!

If you have done saying that prayer, you are a member of the royals of the Kingdom of God, so start fellowship with a Christian based church in your zone or simply join us online for our services. Check the Online Service Schedule and pop in whenever. You can also subscribe your email address to receive update as they are posted.

Remember, if you are an active member (online active) of our congregation, please email us you biography and what you want to do for God and let’s see what God can trust you with!

May God bless you!


Wisdom of God Church Online International

No comments: